HostingCon 2k7

MACscr

thinking about it, do you know where you can get a free exhibit pass, dont really want to spend 69 on a exhibitor pass.

Oh come on, its got to be worth 69$ to network with your peers and suppliers to gain some insights for your business surely ?

Failing that most peopel end up in the bar @ the W everything

thinking about it, do you know where you can get a free exhibit pass, dont really want to spend 69 on a exhibitor pass.

Oh come on, its got to be worth 69$ to network with your peers and suppliers to gain some insights for your business surely ?

Failing that most peopel end up in the bar @ the W everything

othello, u here? im in the SEO session right now

i went to 2005 and bought an lpanel license and a drag drop site creator license, see what that one got me. :D

I like seeing the vendors, but thats it. Im not gonna drive downtown to the pier just for that. parking alone is another $25.

maybe ill see ya guys in 2009.

This was my first year going; It was actually a lot of fun, but I just wish I had more friends that were into this as I was. It was worth it to me because I already live in Chicago, so I just took the train and walked there.

Jordan, you should have said something earlier, we could have met up. I was there all 3 days and I actually just live a couple hours south of you in Peoria. I met so many amazing people. It was a great time and I learned a little as well.

I didn't see this thread until just now, otherwise I would have said something =)

Going to school down in Peoria? I've got a bunch of friends that went/go to Bradley. Was actually just down there a few weekends ago for my sister's softball tournament.

I didn't see this thread until just now, otherwise I would have said something =)

Going to school down in Peoria? I've got a bunch of friends that went/go to Bradley. Was actually just down there a few weekends ago for my sister's softball tournament.

LOL, noope. I am a few years past the college age. I am from around here and moved back a few years ago after I got back from Iraq. Wanted to be closer to the family.

Ah, gotcha. I don't know if I'd be able to handle the area. I lived in Louisville for awhile, and that was as small of a city as I'll ever get :P I just moved back to Chicago a year ago, but grew up here as well. Same reasons really (being far from family, and just wanting to be back around old friends.)