Passing address details to 2checkout

adput

Can anyone give me a heads up on how to pass details from whmcs cart to 2checkout?

at the moment I have to enter the address details on the whmcs checkout and then again on 2checkout.

Thanks.

If you have set up the 2checkout payment gateway correctly then this will be done automatically when an order is placed using the 2checkout payment method

I've read both whmcs and 2checkout docs and from what I can tell everything is setup correctly.

I have no problem connecting to 2checkout and can process a recurring billing order.

The only thing that it is not doing is pre-populating the billing info in 2checkout when I choose recurring billing. Works fine for one time payments.

I too am getting the same problem with 2CO with details (name, address, email, etc.) passed on to 2CO website when single product purchased via WHMCS but details not passed on when payment requested for recurring payment - any thoughts!

Have followed the instructions carefully to a tee!

SK

Thanks very much adput.

I contacted 2CO techsupport and received a timely "If the WHMCS system is failing to pass information to the 2Checkout purchase routine with recurring orders, you will need to contact the WHMCS support team directly to troubleshoot the fault in their system."

I presume your reply from 2CO was more encouraging?

The problem seems very intermittent.

Thanks again,

SK