Social networking widgies...

tallship

I enabled the Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus features, but only see the Twitter text link at the bottom of pages and the little Twitter button down in the bottom right - no Facebook for G+ buttons.

I'm sure I'm just missing something. But what reason might the Facebook and G+ buttons/links show up?

Also, is there like an AddThis or AddThemAll plug-in for the other Social bookmarkig sites like Reddiit, identica, etc.?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
This tread is a little old, but I have the same problem.

well facebook works for me - but don't forget it's only applied to announcements, so if you have no announcements you won't see it... twitter doesn't work for me (but WHMCS will be updating soon because of the recent twitter API change), nor does Google+

you many want to drop an email to support to ensure they're aware of it... or file a bug report.

This tread is a little old, but I have the same problem.

It's not an old thread. It is relevant, and applicable. Therefore, the relative age of a thread is a non-issue, and as the OP, I appreciate your input on the matter :)

What is at issue is whether the Twitter, G+, and Facebook integration is working. So, thanks @brian!, for pointing out those particulars wrt Facebook. That certainly helps and your input is appreciated.

We also run HostBill and I was actually wondering why the plugin suddenly appeared to break back on 11 June 2013 at 15:35hrs PDT.

I'm sure that wrt WHMCS, they'll address this issue accordingly and are already aware of the problem :)

What is at issue is whether the Twitter, G+, and Facebook integration is working. So, thanks @brian!, for pointing out those particulars wrt Facebook. That certainly helps and your input is appreciated.

it appears that I was wrong about Google+, it is working fine - the only issue is the twitter integration.

I'm sure that wrt WHMCS, they'll address this issue accordingly and are already aware of the problem :)

here's a link to the confirmed bug - it will be fixed in v5.3

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?74563-Confirmed-Latest-Tweets

here's a link to the confirmed bug - it will be fixed in v5.3

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?74563-Confirmed-Latest-Tweets

that bug is a different thing as the bug is for the twitter feeds while this thread is regarding the twitter/FB/Google + buttons appearing in the footer area of WHMCS.

Anyway these work for us without issue

that bug is a different thing as the bug is for the twitter feeds while this thread is regarding the twitter/FB/Google + buttons appearing in the footer area of WHMCS.

Anyway these work for us without issue

aah, you're back!

apologies you are correct.... I've replied to so many twitter threads, I don't know what day it is anymore!