Import any datas via csv file

Hello to all,

i want to import customer datas from my localy pc prog to my WHMCS database.

(OR ANY OTHER DATAS)

I saw that I can EXPORT as a csv file, BUT HOW TO IMPORT.

Its not so complicated, just basicly files, customers name, email, address...........

no Domains or hosting plans

Thanks a lot

Andy ;P

• 2 weeks later...

I'd advise against importing into WHMCS using any method other than the API. Theres a number of things to consider when directly importing into the database, and you'll likely break something doing it that way if you're not experience with how WHMCS operates internally.

• 11 months later...
How many do you have Andy?

It is possible to create a script to do this but if you dont have that many customers I would just do it by hand =)

Thanks tripler,

they are not so many, about 1500, BUT by hand a bit horrible ;P

I´ve tried by download the table file, but I dont get it with the "``-Signs" in excel that I can upload correct.

BETTER to ask here or find another solution that is 100% SURE and fine, I not want my database get broken ;)

• 3 months later...

I do our integrations and uploads to WHMCS via the itduzzit.com integration service.

To import customers, I created a custom "duzzit" (a unit of API work) that accepts as inputs the WHMCS API fields, and executes a single API call for a new customer account.

Then, there is an option to map a CSV file to the inputs and run it for all of the CSV records.

• 5 months later...

I know this is an older message, but I wonder if you (shalomc) would be willing to share some more info about how you set up the duzzit to do this. I've been experimenting with duzzit and whmcs' api, but I'm having trouble figuring out exactly how to build this within duzzit's system.