WHMCS to WHMCS

I have 2 companies with both WHMCS.

Some clients, products and orders needs to be migrated to another but is there a way to easily do this?

Just simply copying the database is not possible because both whmcs also have there own clients.

I have a similar situation....I have two companies that we recently split into two WHMCS installations. I need to get the client data and history removed from the other companies, including transaction data.

Any thoughts on the best way to approach it when removing the data from the tables?

Hello. I have a similar question - I do see that there is a WHMCS to WHMCS import script in the Downloads are, BUT in my case, I want to JUST import the clients profiles, and not any products or services or invoices or tickets or anything - just the client info.

I've been searching the forums for quite a while, and I do see many import scripts for other products or for .csv files, but it would seem that I should be able to more directly merge my two customer lists?

Does anyone have a suggestion? I would appreciate it very much. :)

Edited by 9DollarDomains