WHMCS Password Manager >> Securely Store and Receive Password Information

Developer Licenses are now being offered, based on demand.

Developer Licenses are $120 one-time fee and include full source code access with the exception of our proprietary encryption classes. These must stay encoded to protect you, our work, and enforce license restrictions.

Using a developer license, you would be able to see how the software works, as well as addon or expand its functioning on your own. If you are familiar with PHP, this license is great for you.

Can be ordered at: https://www.ihelphosts.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=13

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm i initially liked the idea of this however i had a look at the admin screenshot and its a little to simple for my liking... not that the concept is not great... but im actually looking for a solution to replace my keepass. Not only should you have server logins and such but there are other credendials that should be stored eg.... cms logins also a place for NOTES would be great to put in misc information.

Hmmmm i initially liked the idea of this however i had a look at the admin screenshot and its a little to simple for my liking... not that the concept is not great... but im actually looking for a solution to replace my keepass. Not only should you have server logins and such but there are other credendials that should be stored eg.... cms logins also a place for NOTES would be great to put in misc information.

Hi there,

You are able to store any kind of logins within the software itself. Also not sure how well versed you are with PHP, but this software does have a full-featured API allowing you to access the encryption and decryption functions, to extend/customize/addon to.

• 1 month later...