Domain module - triggering an action before receiving payment

wired.pl

We are developing domain module for the registrar who allows to book a domain for 15 days. We would like to use this option to book all domains before payment is received. To exclude situation when customer is registering myhosting.com and selects bank transfer, money are being transfered in 2 days and in the mean time someone else registers the domain.

How this can be done? Is it possible to trigger an action for domains in Pending state?

othellotech: 1. I would like to have this automatically, 2. I my oppinion this will not trigger domain module and domain won't be booked at the registry

Other words I want to book a domain in global registry system before the client pays. (Booking a domain is free)

John: I am not talking about renewing but booking a domain which is something different. WHMCS does not have this implemented and I am wondering if and how this could be done.

Situation:

1. Client is registering domain mydomain.pl and selects bank transfer. In WHMCS order and domain status is PENDING, but on the registrar side it is booked for 15day (free service). No one else will be able register the domain in that period of time.

2. Payment is received after 2 days, domains become active in WHMCS and registered on registrar side

.pl domain states: http://www.dns.pl/english/states_of_domain.pdf

Edited by wired.pl