My new design

jswebco

Looks real nice!

It is not a template. ALL CUSTOM designed. Every bit of it is custom. Where do you get that it is a template?

Thanks for the kind words though.

FOR SURE NOT A TEMPLATE!

I do plan to make another similar and sell it though.

I think there is a confusion on the terminology.

All web sites have templates. The one you have done is a one of a kind Custom Template. Aka, Custom designed template. (and a very nice one at that)

Do not confuse that with "cookie cutter template" or "one size (design) fits all" template.

So question, did you do it, or hire it out?

Both, hired it out but I made lots of design changes. I will be making even more then selling it at a fair price because one thing I had a problem with when I first started was the funds to get a nice design at a nice price. It is unfair that people cannot start out easier with a nice design. It will be similar but not just like what I have.

Maybe just a similar format not graphics and color.

Thanks for the nice comments.

The design looks good for the most part, definitely better than most I see. Reminds me a bit of iPage...

The WHMCS is integrated nicely, but I would consider removing the navigation links above as they are a bit distracting during the ordering process.

Which navigation links? The main navigation? I am not sure that is distracting. They need a way to go to other pages to confirm the price or what ever.

Thanks for your thoughts on the design.

I would consider removing the navigation links above as they are a bit distracting during the ordering process.

once again Payton has no idea what he is talking about.. your design etc. is good and their is nothing wrong with the navigation links

Edited by easyhosting