smshosting.ro - Named & Shamed

• 2 months later...
RE: smshosting.ro

Had a module order from these, since been charged back.

Checked their site & invalid license for WHMCS.

I saw someone has a site for these scum bags.. add it to the list will ya' 8)

Cheers,

Josh

A quick question , did you think that maybe they don't liked your software and instead of asking for refund they chargeback, and i see no rules which may not allow them to use chargeback for a thing which they are not happy with it, so you should not do to big deal of it.

Edited by Svann

A quick question , did you think that maybe they don't liked your software and instead of asking for refund they chargeback, and i see no rules which may not allow them to use chargeback for a thing which they are not happy with it, so you should not do to big deal of it.

generally you cannot get refunds on intangible items such as software - how do you know if he is still using it or not after he got the money back? Its not a physical item that can be returned.

Example: if i went to the store and bought software, tried it out and didn't like it, generally once opened they are not going to take it back.

generally you cannot get refunds on intangible items such as software - how do you know if he is still using it or not after he got the money back? Its not a physical item that can be returned.

Example: if i went to the store and bought software, tried it out and didn't like it, generally once opened they are not going to take it back.

yes they take back in 30 days ,even if is a phone , if you don;t know you should know that each item sold it can be get back in 30 days rules are rules.

I know he's not using it because I terminated his license with me, only way is if he reverse engineered it. Nothing else I can do about that...

If he didn't want it, he should of asked & I would of returned his money. He wasn't a legit customer anyway, deffo a fraudster.