WHMCS Module Mod

I have a modified OpenSRS Registrar module for WHMCS already setup. I would like to add a few things to the module using the OpenSRS and FuseMail API's.

1- Add bulk domain management options (DNS, Nameservers, Contact info, Lock/unlock, Whois Privacy on/off), for clients. There are bulk management options built into the OpenSRS API.

2- Add email forwarding option to the DNS Management settings using the OpenSRS and FuseMail API's. We will need to add the mx records for FuseMail to the DNS using OpenSRS API, and the FuseMail forwarding fields to DNS Management via the FuseMail API.

3- There is currently no way for clients to add whois privacy to a domain after it has been registered. I want to allow this to happen. OpenSRS includes Whois Privacy for free (just like DNS Management). We could add Whois privacy to all domains as they are ordered, and have it turned off and dormant until they add it. When the client checks the box to add the WHOIS Privacy service as a domain addon, we charge them, (unless we have it setup for no charge). Turning Whois Privacy on and off is already in the current module, so that just needs to continue to work. We would set this up as a yearly fee. If you feel there is a better way to do this, please let me know.

Finished project will include:

1 - Working modified module

2 - All new and modified files

3 - Documentation of all modification to original files

4 - Step by step instructions on how to set it up

• 2 weeks later...