Payment Plan WHMCS

fuzzy

Question

We have a webdevelopment & seo company... We bill all our items using WHMCS.

We offer a payment plan for those that cant afford a one time lump sum.

Is there a way to set this up easily..

Lets say someone pays 5,000 for web development, and we want to split it over 5 months at 1000$ a month. How would I go about doing this?

-- I've seen the "Auto Terminate" box, but it asks for a specific number of days, and the days of the months vary, so i wasn't sure exactly how to complete that without over billing.

10 answers to this question

OK

Have a look at the payment gateway API and see if there is a Recurring status update and if there is then code a hook point crone to look for product id = # then run API call and then upate product status and add note to System Activity Log "logactivity ('' . 'Client ID Updated');"

If you want to bill for the full amount and allow the client to make instalments, then your client will need to use the add funds option.

The only other way i i can see it to create say 5 invoices, you would just need to adjust the invoice due dates manually to match the instalment arrangement then the invoices would remain open and payable. Just make sure you do not send the invoice creation email until you have completed any changes.

I would recommend you look here:

http://www.hostthebest.com/paypal_partial.php

It offers partial payments via PayPal so you create an invoice and your clients pay off that invoice slowly. You can set the final due date and they can keep paying off their invoices as they go.

If you secure a deposit then you shouldn't have to risk to much should they fail to make a payment.