Hosting World - Website + WHMCS Integration

hw-mark

Hello All,

I would really appreciate if you could post your feedback/ review on our new hosting site design:

http://www.hostingworld.co.uk

The WHMCS integration is done by Alistair of WHMCSThemes.com. The integration can be seen here:

https://www.hostingworld.co.uk/portal

I'm actually very delighted with the integration - they've been fantastic to work with. So would definitely recommend them to anyone! :D

Thank you for all your comments, reviews and feedback (good or bad - but hopefully I get more good ones ;))

Best Regards,

----------------------------------------------------

Mark Kennedy - Hosting World

E-mail: mark (at) hostingworld.co.uk

World Class Web Hosting since 2006!

Hello All,

I would really appreciate if you could post your feedback/ review on our new hosting site design:

http://www.hostingworld.co.uk

The WHMCS integration is done by Alistair of WHMCSThemes.com. The integration can be seen here:

https://www.hostingworld.co.uk/portal

I'm actually very delighted with the integration - they've been fantastic to work with. So would definitely recommend them to anyone! :D

Thank you for all your comments, reviews and feedback (good or bad - but hopefully I get more good ones ;))

Best Regards,

----------------------------------------------------

Mark Kennedy - Hosting World

E-mail: mark (at) hostingworld.co.uk

World Class Web Hosting since 2006!

yes looks nice, pity your only testimonial seems fake as Fox Trading (foxinternational.co.uk) whos server is with England - Oxford - Jersey Telecom Limited

yes looks nice, pity your only testimonial seems fake as Fox Trading (foxinternational.co.uk) whos server is with England - Oxford - Jersey Telecom Limited

This just proves you actively go looking for things to have a go at people for.

Have you nothing better to do with your time?

This just proves you actively go looking for things to have a go at people for.

Have you nothing better to do with your time?

WRONG AGAIN

all i did was check up on whoever left the testimonial which anyone can do as too many hosts use fake testimonial or just leave the ones that come with the template.

At least i dont rip people off selling themes that users cant use without correct licences from themeforest.

WRONG AGAIN

all i did was check up on whoever left the testimonial which anyone can do as too many hosts use fake testimonial or just leave the ones that come with the template.

At least i dont rip people off selling themes that users cant use without correct licences from themeforest.

That's my point...you actively went looking for it. You seem to like smashing everyone on here for the sake of it.

That's my point...you actively went looking for it. You seem to like smashing everyone on here for the sake of it.

their is nothing wrong in lookin up a testimonial, if it was genuine i would not have mentioned it, but others have the right to know if a part of the siteis fake. i think your just worried as its another mark against you. as i already stated

Edited by easyhosting

their is nothing wrong in lookin up a testimonial as i already stated

But you seem to be on some mission to have a go at everyone. You should chill out a bit.

We'll leave it there.

EDIT: Yes - we can all edit our posts.

Edited by Alistair

I tend to agree, if the review is supported by reference material then the prospective customer may want to investigate further

Would be horrific if the prospective customer contacted the third party and was advised they had since moved networks

However look many such reviews and many can be severely out of date, clearly that customer has since moved but the provider has not updated accordingly

I tend to agree, if the review is supported by reference material then the prospective customer may want to investigate further

Would be horrific if the prospective customer contacted the third party and was advised they had since moved networks

However look many such reviews and many can be severely out of date, clearly that customer has since moved but the provider has not updated accordingly

seen that review on many templates, with a few word changes but the same name and company

new site/design, so this would have been added at the design stage.

hostingworld.co.uk

Registered on: 19-Aug-2006

Last updated: 11-Jul-2011

foxinternational.co.uk

Registered on: 26-Mar-1997

Last updated: 13-May-2011