CMSPlusHosting.com - Main site

I don't really care how big your company is - not my concern. I was just stating that you always have something negative to say and telling everyone to hire someone. Sorry if it was not your intention to just make those posts in the hopes that they hire you - but the fact that you don't even use WHMCS on your website makes me think that's your only reason for being here all the time - since you really don't try to help people - just tell them to hire someone.

Actually i use WHMCS for my other companies and Hostbill for AHOSTPROVIDER.

If you searched for my posts, you will see that i have tried to help some people, and always my advice for every one is to hire a any professional to develop or fix or design or integrate their websites.

yes you do if you make statements like

you need to provide evidence that you are what you say you are as anyone can say they are one of the biggest companies in their country.

No i do not need, and when you say evidence i feel like i have made a crime ^__^ but actually i just said the truth.

No i do not need, and when you say evidence i feel like i have made a crime ^__^ but actually i just said the truth.

you need to prove and backup your claim of saying

my company (AHOSTPROVIDER) is one of the biggest hosting companies in Jordan

as without proof it is an unconfirmed claim that is used to deceive and attract new customers to your services

you need to prove and backup your claim of saying

as without proof it is an unconfirmed claim that is used to deceive and attract new customers to your services

No i don't need, actually i would like to share the websites we host just to convince you , but our privacy policy prevent me from sharing any information about my clients.

Hop you got a great day ! ^_*

No i don't need, actually i would like to share the websites we host just to convince you , but our privacy policy prevent me from sharing any information about my clients.

Hop you got a great day ! ^_*

regardless of how many clients you have, you need to be able to prove and backup any statement you make about your company

i could easily say i am one of the biggest hosting companies in the UK, which is not true but that statement would most likely attract more customers, so the statement has deceived others to gain new customers.

also in your privacy policy you state

California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance

Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.

whats this got to do with a middle east company

Edited by easyhosting

regardless of how many clients you have, you need to be able to prove and backup any statement you make about your company

i could easily say i am one of the biggest hosting companies in the UK, which is not true but that statement would most likely attract more customers, so the statement has deceived others to gain new customers.

Just one question do you want some tea ?

and wondering what do you want to be convinced that AHOSTPROVIDER is a big company, and i will try to give you.

Edited by mojahed

it is not just me you need to prove and backup the statement, if you publish such a statement on your site you must be able to back it up showing it is true, bet the link i provided shows this is untrue as you are not in the countries top 25 hosts. and then you list a USA protection act in your privacy statement when your company is in Jordan so this USA act will not apply to you.

it is not just me you need to prove and backup the statement, if you publish such a statement on your site you must be able to back it up showing it is true, bet the link i provided shows this is untrue as you are not in the countries top 25 hosts.

The Ranking that is added in this website is not correct 100%.

You know Midphase.com or westhost.com and other big hosting companies, it does not appear in that website too as top ranking, why ?

Again we host our customers websites in our servers with anonymous Hostnames & nameservers so our customers website won't appears that it hosted by us

it is not just me you need to prove and backup the statement, if you publish such a statement on your site you must be able to back it up showing it is true, bet the link i provided shows this is untrue as you are not in the countries top 25 hosts. and then you list a USA protection act in your privacy statement when your company is in Jordan so this USA act will not apply to you.

About the privacy policy this is my bad , i will correct it now.

When we host the domains we host them in our servers with anonymous Hostnames & nameservers, and the site you provided rely on name servers & hostnames that the domains is connected with, so our customers websites does not appears that it hosted by us

Plus read this page:

https://www.ahost-provider.com/about.php

And you will know why we are not listed in that site.

^_____^

I completely want all/any opinions from people as we are here to serve our customers. I think the thread kind of got out of hand in some respect. In the DNS discussion, I think from a redundancy point of view, having anonymous nameservers is a good thing, but can be bad if your looking for brand recognition. ie. NS1.CMSPLUSHOSTING.COM shows our company in it. But if we used like NS.SECURESERVER.NET they'd never know who it was hosted with without checking the IP with ARIN etc. I guess it all depends on quite a few factors. (and the number of nameservers you use for redundancy) This could be a very lengthy discussion, the DNS topic could be a separate thread on its own :)

Having opinions are good, let's all play nice and learn from each other. Mojahed, could you explain a little bit more about our original discussion about the site's design and what you could contribute? (perhaps an idea or something you dislike about it? (personally?) I think everyone's got their own opinions, but I am expressly interested in what yours is..

Mojahed,

I noticed your website [http://www.ahost-provider.com] could probably use a touch up as well, from my personal opinion, it would be better with some jQuery or other javascript improvements. (perhaps a slider, or accordion etc.) ... But since this thread is for the CMS Plus Hosting - Main site, I'll save it for your posting ... :) But otherwise, I think it looks alright. Unsure as to your "FREE Awesome Features" mentioned on the homepage it's got me lost for words. I'd love to hear your ideas for the CMS Plus Hosting site.

Edited by cmsplushosting
added site url

I completely want all/any opinions from people as we are here to serve our customers. I think the thread kind of got out of hand in some respect. In the DNS discussion, I think from a redundancy point of view, having anonymous nameservers is a good thing, but can be bad if your looking for brand recognition. ie. NS1.CMSPLUSHOSTING.COM shows our company in it. But if we used like NS.SECURESERVER.NET they'd never know who it was hosted with without checking the IP with ARIN etc. I guess it all depends on quite a few factors. (and the number of nameservers you use for redundancy) This could be a very lengthy discussion, the DNS topic could be a separate thread on its own :)

Having opinions are good, let's all play nice and learn from each other. Mojahed, could you explain a little bit more about our original discussion about the site's design and what you could contribute? (perhaps an idea or something you dislike about it? (personally?) I think everyone's got their own opinions, but I am expressly interested in what yours is..

Okay i will PM you with my suggestions.

Mojahed,

I noticed your website [http://www.ahost-provider.com] could probably use a touch up as well, from my personal opinion, it would be better with some jQuery or other javascript improvements. (perhaps a slider, or accordion etc.) ... But since this thread is for the CMS Plus Hosting - Main site, I'll save it for your posting ... :) But otherwise, I think it looks alright. Unsure as to your "FREE Awesome Features" mentioned on the homepage it's got me lost for words. I'd love to hear your ideas for the CMS Plus Hosting site.

Thank you very much, please PM me with all of your suggestion about my company website.

As for " Awesome " i think it is better to use another word like amazing or something else, i will see what is better and will change it.

thank you very much