CMSPlusHosting.com - Main site

We've utilized the XML data from the API to display products, and using Umbraco we customized the XSLT to display the products.

We're probably going to make it look a tad better, but this is what we have now.

CMS Plus Hosting

http://www.cmsplushosting.com

Jason

looks go so far i spotted 1 problem , your logo crosses over so that the get domains link covers part of the logo

looks go so far i spotted 1 problem , your logo crosses over so that the get domains link covers part of the logo

Thanks for that feedback,

What browser and/or resolution are you operating on? Perhaps I need to check style sheets; I'm on an extremely high resolution so it may be causing some display issues.

If you could attach a screenshot of the problem, I will make correction(s).

Thanks alot!

CMS Plus Hosting

Jason

Thanks for that feedback,

What browser and/or resolution are you operating on? Perhaps I need to check style sheets; I'm on an extremely high resolution so it may be causing some display issues.

If you could attach a screenshot of the problem, I will make correction(s).

Thanks alot!

CMS Plus Hosting

Jason

see attached screenshot. I am using FF with Win 7 pro

cms.jpg

Mojahed,

Can you explain? We're professional designers. Been around the block a few times :)

I appreciate comments about design, if there's a specific style you prefer, or something I'm open to discussion. Or perhaps a different look or feel, or something missing? Let me know.

Since everyone site is different , we will definitely listen to any ideas or suggestions you may have.

Thanks

-J

Wwesn,

I agree. I think because of the business we're in; Competition will do what it can to get ahead. But I am open to any discussion anyone might have regarding a site design, or layout. Assumptions that he made regarding the layout, or design not made by designers is kind of an odd statement by him. But, because we're all probably very fluent, theres plenty of talent out there that can do amazing things. The web is a sticky business, always someone who may have a 'better' (or better to their audience) design...

But ya, I agree. I think WHMCS forums is a great place to talk about these real issues.. Glad WHMCS is here! :) And glad we have some interesting topics :)

- Jason

I just don't think he likes anyone's site - or he makes negative comments all the time to try and sell you something :P lol

wwesn , this is out of your business, i don't need his money to try to sell something, just for your information wwesn, my company (AHOSTPROVIDER) is one of the biggest hosting companies in Jordan and provide a large number of companies with hosting & scripts services in Jordan, middle east & the rest of the world. Plus It is a registered company (Unlike yours) so i pay per month over $50000 as company costs, so i don't need his money.

My advice to you .. when you respect your self the people will respect you.

Wwesn,

I agree. I think because of the business we're in; Competition will do what it can to get ahead. But I am open to any discussion anyone might have regarding a site design, or layout. Assumptions that he made regarding the layout, or design not made by designers is kind of an odd statement by him. But, because we're all probably very fluent, theres plenty of talent out there that can do amazing things. The web is a sticky business, always someone who may have a 'better' (or better to their audience) design...

But ya, I agree. I think WHMCS forums is a great place to talk about these real issues.. Glad WHMCS is here! :) And glad we have some interesting topics :)

- Jason

Why did you opened this thread ??? don't you want to get a reviews for your site from people ?

This was my personal opinion, i don't need your money to try to sell you something , if you don't want to accept people's opinions why did you opened this thread ?

if thats ther case then how come your NOT listed in the top 25 v hosting companies in Jordan

http://www.webhosting.info/webhosts/tophosts/Country/JO

When we host the domains we host them in our servers with anonymous Hostnames & nameservers, and the site you provided rely on name servers & hostnames that the domains is connected with, so our customers websites does not appears that it hosted by us

Plus read this page:

https://www.ahost-provider.com/about.php

And you will know why we are not listed in that site.

^_____^

When we host the domains we host them in our servers with anonymous Hostnames & nameservers, and the site you provided rely on name servers & hostnames that the domains is connected with, so our customers websites does not appears that it hosted by us

Plus read this page:

https://www.ahost-provider.com/about.php

And you will know why we are not listed in that site.

^_____^

your about page does not give any information to why you are not listed as a top 25 company in Jordan. you cannot make claims like "is one of the biggest hosting companies in Jordan" without any proof of such

your about page does not give any information to why you are not listed as a top 25 company in Jordan. you cannot make claims like "is one of the biggest hosting companies in Jordan" without any proof of such

Actually it is explained.

If you live in Jordan you will see the proof by visiting our office.

I don't make claims, AHOSTPROVIDER is really big company.

Note: it is not very important if any company is a large company or- small company the important thing is the quality of the services.

Just an advice take care of your business and leave other's businesses.

Actually it is explained.

If you live in Jordan you will see the proof by visiting our office.

I don't make claims, AHOSTPROVIDER is really big company.

Note: it is not very important if any company is a large company or- small company the important thing is the quality of the services.

Just an advice take care of your business and leave other's businesses.

anyone can have a big office, but this does not say they are a BIG company

apologies, it just seems to me that everytime someone makes a post to show their integration or site you always have something negative to say about their website design or you comment to them to hire someone. Just call em as i see em. And to use your saying - its out of your business as i was talking to the OP, not you :P

Edited by wwesn

just for your information wwesn, my company (AHOSTPROVIDER) is one of the biggest hosting companies in Jordan and provide a large number of companies with hosting & scripts services in Jordan, middle east & the rest of the world. Plus It is a registered company (Unlike yours) so i pay per month over $50000 as company costs, so i don't need his money.

PS, was that suppose to impress me or were you looking for a medal? (you'd think with that much business going on you'd be too busy to hang out here all day telling everyone that there site sucks and they need to hire someone :D )

Edited by wwesn

PS, was that suppose to impress me or were you looking for a medal? (you'd think with that much business going on you'd be too busy to hang out here all day telling everyone that there site sucks and they need to hire someone :D )

if you look at the way he says

my company (AHOSTPROVIDER) is one of the biggest hosting companies in Jordan

yet his company is not listed in the top 25 hosts in Jordan and then because he says he has a big office then he is a big company

also i wonder why he had a period or being banned on this forum last week

easyhosting and wwesn, i do not need to proof to you that AHOSTPROVIDER is a big company even if it is not listed in that website, but anyway, just take care of your businesses in order to have a company as big as AHOSTPROVIDER (maybe you will).

I don't really care how big your company is - not my concern. I was just stating that you always have something negative to say and telling everyone to hire someone. Sorry if it was not your intention to just make those posts in the hopes that they hire you - but the fact that you don't even use WHMCS on your website makes me think that's your only reason for you being here all the time - since you really don't try to help people - just tell them to hire someone.

Edited by wwesn

easyhosting and wwesn, i do not need to proof to you that AHOSTPROVIDER is a big company even if it is not listed in that website, but anyway, just take care of your businesses in order to have a company as big as AHOSTPROVIDER (maybe you will).

yes you do if you make statements like

my company (AHOSTPROVIDER) is one of the biggest hosting companies in Jordan

you need to provide evidence that you are what you say you are as anyone can say they are one of the biggest companies in their country.