Great Stuff! Looking to hire some help for integration $$$

shed

Hey folks,

First post here... Very impressed with the system - an absolute DREAM to use compared to my old solution...

I made the impulsive move to WHMCS after my last system let me down(again) I have spent the last couple of days moving users and tweaking payment and package details... however due to time/energy restrictions I havent yet looked at intergrating the system into my site (joomla)

So, rather than reinvent the wheel I am looking for someone who has done it all before and to that end quotes for the following:

Integrating WHMCS into current Joomla based site. All I want to keep is the billing and affiliates system as I currently use Kayako eSupport.

So...

1. Strip all WHMCS branding.

1. Remove extra modules so that only Client Area, Affiliates, Order and Domain checker are left.

3. Share Kayako eSupport/WHMCS Logininfo (loginshare).

Current look and feel of system fits in fine with what I have... so it's just the above. I could do this myself given time to familiarise myself with the system - but I have enough to do sorting out my existing clients etc. and time is as they say... of the essence.

PM me with quotes for above and a (binding) time frame for completion. The faster the better! Will supply our current site details.

Thanks and looking forward to contributing here.

Terry Thorpe

(shed)

Sorry to those I haven't been able to reply to, thanks for the interest - due to time restraints (and the fact that I wasn't able to get in touch with anyone else!) I decided to let Matt do this for me... Thanks again for the responses, looking forward to being a productive and active WHMCS user and contributor to these forums!

shed

Terry Thorpe