Partial Paypal Payments Modules- Automatically Reconciled

Host The Best has created another WHMCS Module called HTB PayPal Partial Payments Modules 1.0. These modules adds another PayPal button on the invoice screen view. You are able to provide the option for your clients to make partial payments towards an invoice.

This can be very useful in the situations where you have customers paying off a large invoice; or you wish the client to make a deposit before the commencement of a task. All you need to do is enable from WHMCS Admin so clients has option to pay partial payment.

This mod will show if the gateway selected is a PayPal Gateway

Requirements:

Red Hat/CentOS, , Windows

PHP 5.2.x

WHMCS 4.x

Ioncube Loaders

Screenshots:

Click Here

Sale Price:

Owned License: $9.99 Click Here

The HTB PayPal Partial Payment WHMCS Module Owned License. Along with this license, you will receive one year of free updates

Source Code: $29.99 Click Here

This Developer license includes full source code.

We continue to develop and improve the HTB PayPal Partial Payments based on your feedback. Just drop by our forums to see the active community we have and the responsiveness to our users’ requests and suggestions.

Chat with us through live support, or send in a ticket.

There you will find all your questions answered.

If you have any questions, email us at sales (at) hostthebest.com

The next seven (7) people who purchase this HTB PayPal Partial Payments Modules will get $4.00 off the Sales Price. To get this $4.00 discount, you must use this discount code, paypal, when you order. If you do not use this discount code when you order you will NOT get the $4.00 off. Please remember to use the discount when you order.

• 2 weeks later...

What is the difference in this module to this module ? http://kadeo.com.au/design-and-development/whmcs-dev/whmcs-modules/64-paypal-partial-payments.html

Everything looks the same, Although Kadeos module was developed a long time ago ;-)

Cheers

Its very interesting to see this module about actually.

Considering the screen shot is nearly Word for Word what my module is..

http://kadeo.com.au/images/stories/partialpay.viewinvoice.screen.jpg

O well... "Imitation is the sincerest of flattery." so im glad you thought our module was good enough to undercut and steal our business.

We not steal your business plus this module is not the same coding and the not the same word to word

Even though you took the page down above with the screen shot you can see here from the image link (which you left):

paypal_partial.png

vs Mine

partialpay.viewinvoice.screen.jpg

If that's not word for word my first language must not be English.

All you have done is exposed the amount field in the <form> which goes to paypal and changed the background-color of the box..

Not to mention you are (we're) a customer of mine and purchased this module from me (which i have now disabled).

Even though you took the page down above with the screen shot you can see here from the image link (which you left):

paypal_partial.png

vs Mine

partialpay.viewinvoice.screen.jpg

If that's not word for word my first language must not be English.

All you have done is exposed the amount field in the <form> which goes to paypal and changed the background-color of the box..

Not to mention you are (we're) a customer of mine and purchased this module from me (which i have now disabled).

Looks like a copy considering you both made a typo :) "redirected to paypal and your* payment will be taken"

It should be your instead of you, if i'm not mistaken

Looks like a copy considering you both made a typo :) "redirected to paypal and your* payment will be taken"

It should be your instead of you, if i'm not mistaken

LOL that is funny. That typo is something that I would have done... Late Night Coding is bad for that.

I did not take the page down it was little change I did plus the we did not take nothing of your if u look at the code is not the same code. Plus thsi standard word that I see other company use

It like the bandwidth module / graphic you dont see me post other peoples tell them you take my layout or etc, becuase i see alot place use that same way and let move on already