[NOT A BUG] Cart summary box on ajax order form

Hi,

I think there is a bug with the floating cart summary box on the ajax order form.

It starts to move down before it hits the top of the viewable area, then moves to the top of the viewable area when you scroll to the first header (Choose Product).

It happens on my integration and the same problem can be seen on the demo version:

http://demo.whmcs.com/order/

Thanks

Matt

This screenshot is from FireFox 3.6.8 and from the demo on your website. Once you scroll down far enough (to the first header), it goes back to the correct position, but above the first header (Choose Product) it moves down the same amount you are from the top of the page.

This happens on Mac OS X as well as Windows 7, and in browsers FireFox, Safari, IE and Chrome.

It should not start moving at all until it gets to the top of the browser window, but it moves down as soon as you start scrolling.

ajax_order_1.jpg

I've actually managed to fix it by finding the documentation for jQuery.float and adding "alwaysTop: true" to the master.tpl page and now it works fine:

jQuery("#cartsummary").makeFloat({x:"current",y:"current",alwaysTop:"true"});