ccavenue payment gateway

mailpk

Question

If everything goes well with the implementation and there aren't any major problems, I should be able to get this implemented for the next release. Then we'll see if iPH - Sriram is correct about lots of people wanting to use it! :)

Matt

First of all thanks Matt.. For this good news.. Indeed you listen to your clients man..

I hope that many people will use it..Keeping my fingers crossed...

Else i guess i will be hanged until death by Matt.. :lol:

@ PPH & JOEV

Oh.. i apologise for my ignorance. I din know that there are two types of custom development being offered by Matt.

I was of the impression of normal custom development which costs hundreds of dollars (usually more than the original script price)

@mailpk

Hi Mailpk.. nice to see you back. I've been watching this space since you started the thread way back in April. I'm also using CE and was waiting for quite a few months.

Off-late i felt terrible with CE and couldnot wait anymore. My ideas was sort of restricted with CE and so i thought i will ask it openely in the forums here.

So i'd to hijack your thread. ofcourse for a good purpose.

And Joev also helped in this. ;-)

Regards,

Sriram

@ PPH & JOEV

Oh.. i apologise for my ignorance. I din know that there are two types of custom development being offered by Matt.

I was of the impression of normal custom development which costs hundreds of dollars (usually more than the original script price)

Matt is a sensible entrepreneur and he knows where the money comes from, he won't be charging you a lot for custom development but probably his idea is to cut down the unnecessary feature requests, and as far as I have seen he would be happy to develop a module anytime their's enough demand for it...the money comes from the leased & owned licenses for him and not for the small amount he charges for custom development ;)

Matt is a sensible entrepreneur and he knows where the money comes from, he won't be charging you a lot for custom development but probably his idea is to cut down the unnecessary feature requests, and as far as I have seen he would be happy to develop a module anytime their's enough demand for it...the money comes from the leased & owned licenses for him and not for the small amount he charges for custom development ;)

Ya true. I can feel that after going thru a couple of threads here.

Again as he mentioned earlier that if there is considerable demand, then he won't mind adding that feature.

For instance the Kayako integration.

any ideas when is this version with ccaevnue slated for release ...

If everything goes well with the implementation and there aren't any major problems, I should be able to get this implemented for the next release. Then we'll see if iPH - Sriram is correct about lots of people wanting to use it! :)

Matt

As Matt has mentioned it would be released in the Next version which is V 3.5 (if there aren't any problems.

He has also mentioned in the announcements that it V3.5 is due to be released in early dec 2007.

So shortly it will be released.

I'm so eager to see CCAVENUE in Payment modules that i'm checking WHMCS website more than my emails which i do every hour. :lol:

Regards,

Sriram

CCAVENUE module is about to come...and trust me it would work as you expect it to...So wait for a few more days coz its gonna be worth it.

How can you say that Joev..

Has Matt announced it anywhere other that this

Matt

I checked in dev.whmcs.com and i do think it shows up there as well.

Regards,

Sriram.

Hi Sriram,

Yes I believe the ccavenue gateway has been added and testers indicate that it works absolutely fine. All you have to wait is for the release of the new version of the WHMCS and if Matt indicated it right then we all should be able to use CCAvenue with WHMCS.

And Finally Thanks to Matt (we now have ccavenue option with whmcs)

this gives a KICK to a lot of billing managers competitors.

Welcome to a New World of Host Billing system in India :-)

THANKS MATT...............

Its good to see Matt listens and keeps his customers Happy.

thanks a ton,

pk

Hi Friend,

I am working on CC-avenue. Plz provide me cc avenue test marchat id and working key for testing purpose.

Thanks in advance,

Matt,

Just in case you need a working account of CCAVENUE to test, please feel free to contact me..I'll be glad to send the info.