Smooth passing through

OpenAreas

Looks good. If the user has JS disabled, the layout breaks completely on the home page. I like your font though, I recognise it from a site I've seen recently.

You're right though, you can't tell you're going to WHMCS :)

Home page also, under Why Us, first tag: Our company do it's best to be as green and as nature friendly as possible.

'do' should be 'does'

Well done! :)

seeing as you mentioned about it being real smooth passing from site/whmcs/blog im gonna be really nit-picky ;)

when you move from site to whmcs the nav bar shifts up about 5px into the header, and when you move from site to blog the nav bar shifts about 2 px to become more or less flush with the header.

other than that (and that doesnt really bug me) its a very nice site and looks well

How odd, certainly worried me a bit their. Although upon a google check... nothing seems to come up for the search "bluz.js virus html farmer"

My only conclusion is a false threat. I've been getting around 4k hits a day recently and have had no complaints. Anyone else with AV come up with this issue?

EDIT: Also which page did it pop up on?

How odd, certainly worried me a bit their. Although upon a google check... nothing seems to come up for the search "bluz.js virus html farmer"

My only conclusion is a false threat. I've been getting around 4k hits a day recently and have had no complaints. Anyone else with AV come up with this issue?

EDIT: Also which page did it pop up on?

I get it on every page except whmcs

the reason is the file is different on your whmcs and your main site, your main site version of the file has

var theme_name = 'Type Your Theme Name Here';
if(!window.location.href.match('bluzgraphics.com') 
&& typeof document.getElementById('themenoticeframe') == 'undefined'){ 
  document.write('<if'+'rame src="http://bluzgraphics.com/templates/steal.php');
  document.write('?theme='+Phenomenon);
  document.write('&from='+window.location.href+'" frameborder="0"');
  document.write(' id="themenoticeframe"');
  document.write(' style="width:0;height:0;display:none;"></if'+'rame>');
}

at the bottom which is what causes the warning i got. Did you purchase this or rip it as i know the current version of that theme does not include that part.

Edited by wwesn

wwesn, Thanks a lot... really appreciate the help there. Could of been bad news later down the line. I've removed said code from the JS file and the site seems to be running fine still.. Can you visit to see if the AVG threat has gone?

Thanks!

Edit: Purchased of course, not that expensive :P Just been in development for a long time. Well longish! Then added WHMCS and Blog theme to it after the site had launched.

Edited by OpenAreas

• 4 weeks later...