This is custom!

skshost

I have searched this forum for a integration that surpasses the amount of customization I've done to no avail.

I've made the following upfront/client side changes:

1. Replaced homepage & clients(logged in) icons

2. Added login form(cookie enabled) to header & removed other login forms.

3. Added Announcements & Knowledgebase Most Popular Articles to homepage.

4. Disabled Server Status for non clients.

5. Disabled Downloads for non clients(still shows available files)

6. Bypassed Sybmit Ticket step 1 & added department drop-down/select to step 2.

7. Display example of affiliate code.

8. Removed Breadcrumbnav from homepage & order form.

9. Integrated contact.php as my main contact form including live chat script, and a neat script that only shows my Skype "call me" if the visitor has Skype and I'm online.

10. Greatly modified the Allurehost order form.

11. And of course aligned and stretched all tables/pages to fit my site.

I've made the following back-end/admin changes:

1. Replaces the WHMCS logo and logo background with my own(in admin area/login)

2. Linked up with the database with my custom user management system to create/update/delete administrators, assign departments, etc.

Demo Login:

Email: demo@skshost.com

Password: demo

http://my.skshost.com

Currently my entire site validates(http://validator.w3.org/).

I'm not quite finished, as I am a perfectionist. Any/all feedback is welcome.

I am willing to help others, but will not just give my template away. I am also for hire as a designer/developer(tj@skshost.com).

Are we going to start competitions of who has made the most changes? :D

I'm not competing, although doing so would produce tons of new features(IMO). But looking though the showcase forum it's filled with integrations that are only wrapped with others' site, here and there they'll change the background and text color.

If that's all you need, great! But I obviously needed more.

Are we going to start competitions of who has made the most changes? :D

I'm not competing, although doing so would produce tons of new features(IMO). But looking though the showcase forum it's filled with integrations that are only wrapped with others' site, here and there they'll change the background and text color.

If that's all you need, great! But I obviously needed more.

I meant competing in a good way :) - I've done a lot of modifications and your post might tempt me to show some off as well, which might start a fun-competition (and be beneficial) 8)

It's great that whmcs provides the simplicity for people who just want to add in their header/footer, but also has the power (through the fantastic Smarty) for much deeper changes 8)

I think my proudest mod isn't within WHMCS, it's my new "system.skshost.com". It's a complete user management system integrated with WHMCS's database, Help Center Live, Roundcube, server monitoring, timeclock, payroll, ect. I think I may release it to the public in the near future.

I just modified the downloads template with {if $loggedin} in a few places.

I posted the Skype script on WHT, you can download it here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11061&d=1177149712

Just modify it as you see fit.

Cool! Thank you so much! :D

I was able to disable the dowload page using {if $loggedin} and placing a login form on it. But what I like about yours is that it shows what's available for download but won't show the link. How did you do that?

EDIT: Never mind. I found it. But tks for the idea anyway. ;)

i am waiting for the next release, i started doing 3.0.0, but then along came 3.1. with some template updates... I hate customizing everything only to have it change again and again.

after the next release im going all out.

Use Winmerge to spot them (bit old but still works) - there were only a few template changes if I remember correctly :)

I think my proudest mod isn't within WHMCS, it's my new "system.skshost.com". It's a complete user management system integrated with WHMCS's database, Help Center Live, Roundcube, server monitoring, timeclock, payroll, ect. I think I may release it to the public in the near future.

I think that would be a good ideae ;)

Any screenshots - this is something I'm planning on doing also, different live chat but that's about it :)

Very, very nice work. I think friendly integration competition is a good idea. Especially if the changes are available to the public. I think making the changes available would really explode WHMCS use. Look at aapps like PHPBB, Nuke and others. There is a strong theme/template following. Would be very cool if WHMCS had such a following.

This type of competition could very easily give birth to it.

I think that would be a good ideae ;)

Any screenshots - this is something I'm planning on doing also, different live chat but that's about it :)

home.gif

I won't keep these images up long(I wish we could attach them here)

users.gif

Sorry for all the smudging, but it's sensitive information. I've also hidden the server status key. The "Manage Users" page adds the user as a chat operator(if selected), WHMCS administrator(if selected), creates email accout(if selected), and to my system. Then I can delete them just the same. The "Email", "Web Host Manager", and "Live Support" icons are direct links(logged in) to Roundcube, WHMCS, and HelpCenterLive(only pops up monitor).

Obviously I can't let you see much of the system, and it's not even close to being finished, but I'd love to work with others to develop it into an available open source system.

Email me anytime: tj@designsks.com