This is custom!

skshost

Basic (0 Available)

5GB Disk Space, 100GB Bandwidth, 5 Add-On Domains, & 50 Email/FTP Accounts. Free Domain Registration on selected payment terms

..... maybe the order button doesn't work purposely.

Basic (0 Available)

5GB Disk Space, 100GB Bandwidth, 5 Add-On Domains, & 50 Email/FTP Accounts. Free Domain Registration on selected payment terms

..... maybe the order button doesn't work purposely.

z

It's because "0 Available" that you cannot proceed. If you are looking to actually order my services I'm seting up a new node next week.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure about disabling the server status, because potential customers who haven't registered won't be able to see it and I know that before I buy any servers etc... I like to analysis them if possible, therefore potential customers might want to check your server status everyday or something.

I suppose they could just register without ordering but just pointing it out anyway, not that it will need changing :P

Gregg

eh, i personally wouldnt allow the public access to the status files, especially phpinfo as thats just not smart to advertise all your php settings and paths. Also, if you have many many servers and list them all, then you will have clients that look at the different servers and asked to be moved from one to the other because they think the other one has a lower load or something like that. I see no good coming from making the server status page open to the public or to even allow clients to see servers other than their own.

Also, if you have many many servers and list them all, then you will have clients that look at the different servers and asked to be moved from one to the other because they think the other one has a lower load or something like that. I see no good coming from making the server status page open to the public or to even allow clients to see servers other than their own.

Yea actually, I totally agree with what you have said there.