Best Payment Gateway

EduPerea737

• 2 weeks later...

After you get a 2co account, you can apply for payoneer (payoneer.com) MasterCard.

Then in your 2co account setup so every week 2co sends the funds from 2co -> payoneer account.

Then you get take them from any ATM or use the funds on your payoneer account to buy things on the net with the mastercard.

This is how I do it at least :)

I just talked to the 2checkout guys on the phone and they said that you can request a direct deposit to your bank account that is the fastest way to get money from them. There is no charge for this and can take as little as 24 hours.

Also, although 2checkout is the most expensive gateway/merchant account, their 0 dollar monthly fee makes it more profitable for a lower number of transactions. We estimated that for an average order size of $5, we would need over 100 transactions a month to make it worthwhile to use PayPal (since PayPal charges a flat $30 per month).

I am probably going to be using 2Checkout until I get over 100 orders a month.

I just talked to the 2checkout guys on the phone and they said that you can request a direct deposit to your bank account that is the fastest way to get money from them. There is no charge for this and can take as little as 24 hours.

Also, although 2checkout is the most expensive gateway/merchant account, their 0 dollar monthly fee makes it more profitable for a lower number of transactions. We estimated that for an average order size of $5, we would need over 100 transactions a month to make it worthwhile to use PayPal (since PayPal charges a flat $30 per month).

I am probably going to be using 2Checkout until I get over 100 orders a month.

All our costs are out in the open. You pay a fixed percentage and a low transaction fee on every sale. No hidden charges.

No monthly feeNo monthly minimumNo setup chargeNo cancellation charge

Pricing

Yes, you might see lower rates published elsewhere. But keep in mind that with PayPal there are no extra costs like setup charges, monthly fees, downgrade penalties, or cancellation charges.

YOUR MONTHLY SALES YOUR FEE PER TRANSACTION EXAMPLES

$0 to $3,000 2.9% + $0.30 $3.20 fee on a $100 sale

$3,000+ to $10,000 2.5% + $0.30* $2.80 fee on a $100 sale

$10,000+ 2.2% + $0.30* $2.50 fee on a $100 sale

$100,000+ Call 1-888-818-3928

==========================

I don't pay a monthly fee from Paypal..

Moneybookers looks good but to me they asked me a reserve of $ 300. I think Google Checkout best, have very good rates. Paypal is very abusive and arbitrary, for anything, you are limited to the account.

If you are going to use google checkout, then you will need an SSL certificate or you will not be able to use them

• 11 years later...