New WHMCS-Integrated Site

JonMarkGo

Thanks for the feedback, guys! I fixed those check marks on the server status page too.

:!: I just took a look; what a difference.

The AJAX order form took a bit of hacking to get the box in the right place and such, but I like how it turned out. Unfortunately I'll likely have to redo it when 4.4 is released :P

I can imagine! And yes, as much as we love upgrades they are a two-edged sword, eh?

Cheers,

Rick

• 3 weeks later...
It took me a fair amount of time, not too long. I originally payed LicensePal to theme it for me, but to be perfectly honest it was awful and all they did was copy/paste my header and footer onto the templates...

I would recommend Licence Pal for everything they offer except integration. It's really not great.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! Finally updated all of the templates to have the 4.4 changes too.

As for the moving Summary box, in /order/templates/master.tpl around line 39, I replaced

jQuery("#cartsummary").makeFloat({x:"current",y:"current"});

with

var x = jQuery("#logo").offset().left;
var y = jQuery("#logo").offset().top;

jQuery("#cartsummary").makeFloat({x:x,y:y});

Obviously this would be different for you, but essentially what I'm doing is aligning the summary box to the top left position of my homepage sidebar, which is in the #logo container.

• 3 weeks later...