Admin Area Dropdown Sub Menu's

m00

If you're looking at the "Setup" dropdown menu at your current WHMCS admin area, you'll probably notice that there are just too many options. This is the reason why I created sub menu's for the WHMCS admin area "v4" template.

As extra "feature", the dropdown menu will also show the amount of tickets in the different categories, it will show all available reports and graphs at the "Reports" button and it shows the available "Addon Modules" at the "Utilities" button.

A little (low-quality) screenshot and the .zip with the needed files are attached. Read the ___ INSTALL ___.txt file, which is located in the .zip, for installation instructions.

If there are any questions, please let me know.

schermschot.jpg

jqmenu.zip

Here's another version on the m00 work in this version, all the menus you do not have permission, will disappear. so this is only useful if you have set the Administrator roles.

Make a copy of v4 and call it v4R2 copies the contents of templates_admin_v4R2.zip

Edited by wsd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Anyone else having trouble going to the main page of addon module to activate/deactivate?

You are not the only one. I can see the add on modules under utilities but no tab to activate/deactivate. Hopefully the developer of this add on can look into this issue.

I've attached an fixed version, which adds the option Setup > Configuration > Addon Modules. I also did a little fix on the part where it selects the available addon modules. If you've already installed the module on your WHMCS administration environment, just replace your menu.tpl with the one in the attachment.

Questions? Let me know.

jqmenu-27122010.zip

• 2 weeks later...
I've attached an fixed version, which adds the option Setup > Configuration > Addon Modules. I also did a little fix on the part where it selects the available addon modules. If you've already installed the module on your WHMCS administration environment, just replace your menu.tpl with the one in the attachment.

Questions? Let me know.

problem with version 4.4.2 as you can see by the attachments

FIXED. the menu.tpl did not upload correctly

whmcs.jpg

Edited by easyhosting
Fixed

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...