Resell.biz

ASantiagoJr

I am a little confused, I know WHMCS currently doesn't have an integration module for Resell.Biz but I read some posts that you could. Which Module works best in this situation what are the advantages and disadvantages if any. Or do you know of another alternative to offer Resell.Biz from WHMCS.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...
They are not a reseller, they (like a lot of others) use the logicboxes platform. I use resell.biz along with the stargate module and it works fine.

I was just wondering if I could push domains from a Resell.biz account to a ResellerClub account.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
It' doesn't make any difference which you use, both let you update the nameservers.

I tried configuring resell.biz using stargate. I was trying out the demo mode, but it always errors. When I try to submit the registration from my WHMCS Admin Panel, I get the following error:

Action Status - null : Parameter value policy error

Any idea why we have this error?

I tried configuring resell.biz using stargate. I was trying out the demo mode, but it always errors. When I try to submit the registration from my WHMCS Admin Panel, I get the following error:

Action Status - null : Parameter value policy error

Any idea why we have this error?

Attaching error screenshot...

sample.jpg