interfacing with a non-supported Registrar

BigLebowski

Hi there

We use http://www.nominate.com for our TLDs . They are not supported by whmcs.

We have code in our existing billing database that we could use to send registration emails.

Can we use the "preregister" hook to send the domain and registration info (registrant name, address etc) to this code and if so how do we configure this in whmcs? (Since there is no "custom" selection in the registrar pull-down list). Is "preregister" appropriate or should we use another hook? Can we use your API?

At exactly what point in whmcs is the "preregister" (and other) hook(s) called?

Can any of this be done using the Email template section?

Many thanks

Nick Jones

Compila Ltd

hi John

As far as I'm aware, we send nominate.com a registration email for registration and a DNS modify email for DNS changes. ie two separate emails. Can we not do this via the email template module or via a simple hook please? nominate.com has no API, although we could implement a small subset of the API and send off the email in the background.

Many thanks

Nick

hi John

I appreciate you're very busy I'm very grateful for your help. This is a great product.

Is there a way to send the email to the registrar instead of to the administrators please?

In terms of mods, I've found this code in /whmcs/modules/registrars/email/email.php.

Is it not possible for me to add a few constant fields of my own (in particular registrar password, technical and billing handles etc).

function email_RegisterDomain($params) {

global $CONFIG;

$command = "Register Domain";

$message = "Domain: ".$params["sld"].".".$params["tld"]."<br>Registration Period: ".$params["regperiod"]."<br>Nameserver 1: ".$params["ns1"]."<br>Nameserver 2: ".$params["ns1"]."<br>RegistrantFirstName: ".$params["firstname"]."<br>RegistrantLastName: ".$params["lastname"]."<br>RegistrantOrganizationName: ".$params["companyname"]."<br>RegistrantAddress1: ".$params["address1"]."<br>RegistrantAddress2: ".$params["address2"]."<br>RegistrantCity: ".$params["city"]."<br>RegistrantStateProvince: ".$params["state"]."<br>RegistrantCountry: ".$params["country"]."<br>RegistrantPostalCode: ".$params["postcode"]."<br>RegistrantPhone: ".$params["phonenumber"]."<br>RegistrantEmailAddress: ".$params["email"]."<br>AdminFirstName: ".$params["adminfirstname"]."<br>AdminLastName: ".$params["adminlastname"]."<br>AdminOrganizationName: ".$params["admincompanyname"]."<br>AdminAddress1: ".$params["adminaddress1"]."<br>AdminAddress2: ".$params["adminaddress2"]."<br>AdminCity: ".$params["admincity"]."<br>AdminStateProvince: ".$params["adminstate"]."<br>AdminCountry: ".$params["admincountry"]."<br>AdminPostalCode: ".$params["adminpostcode"]."<br>AdminPhone: ".$params["adminphonenumber"]."<br>AdminEmailAddress: ".$params["adminemail"]."";

$headers = "MIME-Version: 1.0\r\n";

$headers .= "Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1\r\n";

$headers .= "From: ".$CONFIG["CompanyName"]." <".$CONFIG["Email"].">\r\n";

mail($params["EmailAddress"],$command,$message,$headers);