[RESOLVED] GlobalSign SSL Module Issues (v4.3.1)

Hi,

We've been testing this module before we go live and have come across a few issues:-

1. We are seeing blank approver email options showing up in the list of approver email addresses to select from.

2. We've followed the Wiki Docs and setup configurable options to allow for multi-year orders however even when a multi-year is ordered when the customer comes to configure the SSL it shows as 12 Months.

I have logged a ticket for these but not had any reply as yet and wondered if anyone else was seeing the same issues.

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

Yep you were right to ask here. #1 was confirmed not to be an issue, and #2 is simply that instead of "Years" you need to name the configurable option name "ValidityPeriod" to match GlobalSign's naming convention.

Matt

The problem with mine was my configurable option was called Validity Period (with a space as this is displayed to the customer) so was getting ignored.

Matt, can we please have this updated to allow for the space for display purposes when this option is shown to the client during the order process?

The problem with mine was my configurable option was called Validity Period (with a space as this is displayed to the customer) so was getting ignored.

Matt, can we please have this updated to allow for the space for display purposes when this option is shown to the client during the order process?

Set the Option Name to "ValidityPeriod|Validity Period".