Can Not Modify Hosting Account - 4.3

monk

Hello,

Since upgrading to 4.3 I we can not make any changes on the clientshosting.php page. (Except modules commands.) I can not change the domain name, billing cycle, recurring amount, payment method, add notes, add promo code, etc. I make he change, click "Save Changes" and they do not stick. New orders are no problem, it is just modifying an existing service or package.

The activity log shows "Modified Hosting Account ". But the changes do not update the database. We have to make them manually in the database itself.

This problem started when we upgraded to 4.3. I found this thread which offers a patched file for that page (solving another problem). Using that file doesn't help.

This seems like a major issue which, if widespread, would be reported here already. This makes me think this is just a problem with us. Is anyone else seeing this issue? Does anyone have an idea what may be the problem? Or how we can diagnose or fix the issue? I am out of ideas.

Thanks.

Yes I can change stuff in general settings. Thanks for looking at this. Everything else looks like its working. We use WHMCS heavily and we haven't noticed any other problems. We can edit client profiles and other stuff too. Just no products or services.

Edited by monk