Currencies Setup Pointers

URPad

I am trying to setup WHMCS to recieve currencies from AUD, CAD, GBP, and USD with USD as the default. I have already added the other 3 currencies under setup currencies. I have even looked up the exchange rates and loaded them. I know that WHMCS cron will update the exchange rates and product pricing for me when it runs. I am useing Paypal and have my account setup to recieve these currencies as well. Now this is where I am stuck. Forgive me for the questions but we have to learn somehow.

How do I, in WHMCS, set it up to show the currencies in the Shopping Cart?

Do I need to make any changes to my current Paypal Gateway settings in WHMCS for the new currencies?

Will the Paypal gateway change the currency, to the clients currency, when they process there order with Paypal?

Recieving other currencies, other then USD, is new to me. I would like to learn them as it will allow me to open up by hosting business to clients that are loacted overseas and not just in the US.

Thanks,

Brian

Edited by URPad