WHMCS Cron Job Activity - Not Working ?

nka

Hello,

The Cron Job report is not working unless I "skip_usagestats=1". I tried that after I saw the activity log stopped there.

Do you have an idea why ?

execution time is 600 and max memory is 256mb. I don't think that's the problems.

Plus, if it's just the stuff that said "Disk Usage", bla bla... on the top of the product. I don't really need that, so that's fine with me.

Thanks!

Plus, if it's just the stuff that said "Disk Usage", bla bla... on the top of the product. I don't really need that, so that's fine with me.

Thanks!

Not sure what is wrong, but from what you said in the last sentence I assume you haven't seen the report?

Either way the report might look like this for example

Cron Job Report for 20-09-2010 08:17:02

Updated Currency Exchange Rates

0 Invoices Created

0 Overdue Invoice Reminders Sent

0 Invoice Payment Reminders Sent

0 Upcoming Domain Renewal Notices Sent

0 Services Suspended

0 Cancellation Requests Automatically Processed

Disk & Bandwidth Usage Statistics Updated

I don't bother to have these sent to me since I check my whmcs regularly.

We are having issues with cron job now as well... It's not auto closing tickets all of a sudden even though its checked in Automation Settings. Works fine on another WHMCS install on the same machine...

We are experiencing the same issue. After upgrading to 4.3.1 auto-closing tickets stopped working.

Any clue guys what may be the issue?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have a solution to this? This is happening to me as well, but with invoices as well. Since upgrading it's not generating new invoices or initiating payments for invoices that were created before we upgraded. I only noticed because I started receiving Paypal automatic subscription payments for invoices that didn't exist, but should.