Buzzhost Posted September 2, 2010 Share Posted September 2, 2010 I am wanting to setup a test account using an existing Domain name I presume that I need to have the domain name redirected to my hosting service. I have contacted the host of the domain name informing them about this I need to know what IP and dns address do I use is it the same as the one issued to me in the resellers account example (host) me (Client) me domain name is running over at host2 Need to redirect the domain name to (host) dns? dns? I am a bit confused on this. if you need more input please post a reply if you have answer please post a reply all replies are welcome on this please!! 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Buzzhost Posted September 2, 2010 Author Share Posted September 2, 2010 It would be good for me to learn from this 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WHMCS Product Manager WHMCS John Posted September 2, 2010 WHMCS Product Manager Share Posted September 2, 2010 This doesn't sound like a WHMCS issue, please contact your hosting provider for support. 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Buzzhost Posted September 2, 2010 Author Share Posted September 2, 2010 This doesn't sound like a WHMCS issue, please contact your hosting provider for support. well I have submitted a ticket with them but I am thinking I have not set up whmcs correctly. I have managed to get the dns redirected. The test client is setup but is not getting a link to cPannel is this on whmcs side or on cPanel side? I was thinking it was an whmcs setting not linking to cPanel I might be wrong though 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WHMCS Product Manager WHMCS John Posted September 3, 2010 WHMCS Product Manager Share Posted September 3, 2010 All WHMCS does is tell cPanel to create an account with the subdomain. If the subdomain isn't working then that's a cPanel/server issue. 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.