Anyone purchased/configured aWHMCS?

ljesh

I am having problem configuring mine. Purchased it, followed the instructions, but cannot get it to work (cannot connect to my domain).

I opened support ticket too, but no solution from there too for 24 hours now, so I decided to ask the community.

So, anyone of you is successfully using it? I am curious about your configuration.

Thanks.

@thernes: I am running the latest version (4.3.1), I though it have included the API.

Can you tell me where should I place the files? (I downloaded the API from customer area)

web2008: Yes, I have added that line to my configuration.php file. And I use the same word on the app. Still nothing.

Anyway, more I was interested about the usage of this app and is someone really using it with no problem. I am thinking either this app doesn't work, or maybe the setup manual is not complete and I am missing something.

We bought this and we can connect with no problems.

Can't test it any further though as no matter what we try it keeps telling us that we need a license to view other pages.

Apparently, the main license is supposed to be updated to allow you to use awhmcs with it.

So you have bought it, you can connect to YOUR server, but you cannot view the other pages?

Exactly. The main page shows us the information from our whmcs. Just can't see any other page due to the licensing issue, which is supposed to be automatic.

Interesting, I cannot get it even to connect to my homepage. I keep getting network error. It seems like this app needs more work to be done.

I started thinking about requesting refund because it doesn't work as advertised (although for me it doesn't work at all).

Exactly. The main page shows us the information from our whmcs. Just can't see any other page due to the licensing issue, which is supposed to be automatic.

Ditto here. Check For Updates doesn't appear to do anything. Have the updated API files, api key, etc.

Can anyone confirm that my configuration is correct please?

This is my configuration on my aWHMCS

Domain: mydomain.com.mk

Path: /support

Username: adminuser

Password: mypass

Access key: somethingrandom

Require SSL (tried ticking and unticking it)

I still get: Network error. Unable to connect to the remote server.

On my WHMCS installation I haven't changed anything (just upgraded from 4.2.1 to 4.3.1). The only thing changed on my WHMCS configuration is that I added this line:

$api_access_key = "somethingrandom";

on my configuration.php.

What am I doing wrong? :/

Works flawless for me.

I added aWHMCS prior to the 4.3.1 upgrade, below are the steps I took.

1. Added the API Access key to the configuration.php file.

2. uploaded the files

3. Login on the android client. At this point it gave me the license error.

4. Exited (Menu -> Exit) out of the android application, and logged in again - issue was resolved.

Try this.

Domain: mydomain.com.mk/support

Path: /

Can anyone confirm that my configuration is correct please?

This is my configuration on my aWHMCS

Domain: mydomain.com.mk

Path: /support

Username: adminuser

Password: mypass

Access key: somethingrandom

Require SSL (tried ticking and unticking it)

I still get: Network error. Unable to connect to the remote server.

On my WHMCS installation I haven't changed anything (just upgraded from 4.2.1 to 4.3.1). The only thing changed on my WHMCS configuration is that I added this line:

$api_access_key = "somethingrandom";

on my configuration.php.

What am I doing wrong? :/

• 2 years later...