new livechat module

PowerChaos

hi,

i was wondering a few things about the livechat

it is nice that you offer a livecaht module but the thing i was thinking about

why should we use a paid option if there is a free option avaible that does a lot more then the paid option offers ?? (livezilla.net)

so i was wondering if it was maybe possible to co operate with them to get them intregrated into whmcs so it can be made avaible as a free extra option instead a extra paid module ??

Thank you

Greetings From PowerChaos

ps: it is just a suggestion , not to break things down

as freehosting cant handle all my 16 servers that i got O.o

anyway , what have freehosting to do with livechat ??

livechat is a add on to provide support and to give a better Quality then you have now

freehosting is just a rubish text that you want to say because you got nothing better to do then going offtopic

if you cant give a normal answer then i preffer to not hear a answer from you until you can give a normal answer

the question i asked is a normal question that can make sense , i dont know what deals they have or make

to explain that part takes whmcs as example

you got free billing systems to , but why choose whmcs ?? because it just offers a lot more and can do a lot more then those other billing programs

but with the livechat is it differend , thats why i was wondering about it

and here is my real answer on your freehosting question , is freehosting better then a dedicated server ? not realy ^^ so thats why freehosting stays rubish for me

Greetings From PowerChaos