User error or bug? Payment gateway

3cellhosting

Hi all,

I have been using WHMCS for a while now and I am very impressed with the ongoing progress and imporved usability.

My query is about manual orders placed by admin on client's behalf. For example, I have clients who take a full package from me - hosting, domain name, and website design. This usually takes the form of me adding an order from admin to cover the domain and hosting. I select not to inform client or generate invoice. So far so good.

I then design the website and create an invoice. I select the payment as Bank Transfer but it does not send bank details. It works fine when clients order via front end.

Any ideas how I can get this to work please?

Regards

David

The bank details should be included in the invoice when the client views it in the client area.

Thanks John. I would expect it to include it in the pdf that is emailed. It does when a client places the order through the front end, just not when I place the order through the admin.

Regards