Problem importing database tables via phpmyadmin from version 4.12 to 4.2.1

pc1host

I have a problem when importing database tables that has product/services, configurable options and product addons.

In the past, I had a reseller account with another hosting provider, who offrers WHMCS license for free to their clients, so, I took advantage of this offfer, installing the version WHMCS 4.1.2, because at the time they made the free offer, was the latest.

I setup my products/services, configurable options and product addons, back then.

Then I change my reseller account and migrate my account to a new dedicated server from another hosting provider, who also offers WHMCS free licenses to their clients, and installed the WHMCS version 4.2.1.

As a precaution, before the migration to the new dedicated server, I backup the database, but now, when I try to import the tables I need for product/services, configurable options and product addons, I imported correctly, to the new database of version 4.2.1, but the data didn't display, neither in admin nor in clients area of the new installation.

I already identified the tables need it to import from the old dump to the new database.

Because licensing problem, is not an option to go back and do an upgrade from version 4.1.2 to 4.2.1, so is there any other way to populate the tables I need?

Any help would be very appreciate it, because there are a lot of configurable options an product addons I have for my products/services.

Thanks