Setting up Plesk Server

Bluebirdut

Hello,

Please bear with me as im new to both Plesk and WHMCS.

Weve wanted to use WHMCS before but its never fully suited our needs. However we have just purchased a new server with Plesk installed so we thought wed used WHCMS aswell as they integrate together.

There are 3 clients and 5 domains set up in my Plesk account which were set up through Plesks control panel.

I then installed WHCMS on the same server. Ive gone into Setup > Servers and entered just a name for the server, the ip and plesks admin/password details. It then shows up and if i click the Plesk button it proceeds to log me into plesk correctly.

However - none of my clients/domains show in WHMCS? Also if i create a new client in WHMCS its not replicated into Plesk. I would assume this is how the system should work or am i confused?

Thank you very much

Craig

• WHMCS Support Manager

Creating a client in WHMCS won't create a new client in Plesk. Only when you add the hosting package to the client in WHMCS and click the "Create" Module Command button will they appear in Plesk.

This process is of course automated when a client places the order via the order form.

Creating a client in WHMCS won't create a new client in Plesk. Only when you add the hosting package to the client in WHMCS and click the "Create" Module Command button will they appear in Plesk.

This process is of course automated when a client places the order via the order form.

Okay, ive created the client in WHCMS, clicked "Add Order" and selected my hosting package. Then when i click "Create" from the Module Commands, after a short delay i get the message

"Module Command Error

CURL Error: 7 - couldn't connect to host"

When creating the order a domain we already own for our client. I selected "None" as the "Domain registration" option. Ive just retried using "Register" as an option and i get a "Invalid TLD/Registration Period Supplied for Domain Registration" message.

When we already own the domain and just need to set up the hosting should i select None, Register or Transfer?

Many thanks

Craig