error after upgrade

samsun

I have recently upgraded to version 4 after having previous version working just fine, now i can add a new domain to a client.. i have looked through the threads and i dont have customised API i have been using the portal theme... did try changing it to the default to see if that would make a differance but its all the same..the error message i keep getting is

Invalid TLD/Registration Period Supplied for Domain Registration

please help as this is driving me nuts

thanks

thanks for the tutorial, i have domain pricing setup for the term

originally i was choosing transfer which is setup in domain pricing as -1.00

so now i choose register which has domain pricing applied to it but now i have another error "Invalid Token"

also, when i try to add a service/product to the customer and then setup the hosting account, it creates a username and password with an error that says

Module Command Error

Sorry, a group for that username already exists.

and the account isnt created in whm/cpanel

so i cant do anything now since the upgrade.... gotta love upgrades

• WHMCS Support Manager

The invalid token error just means your session has expired, it's part of the security. Reloading the page should resolve the error.

The "Sorry, a group for that username already exists" error suggests an account with that username already exists on your server, you'll need to terminate the account or choose a different username.

thanks john, sorry for all the questions but i havent had a problem using this program up until now.

i should have explained that after the sorry message (previously whmcs used to just automatically choose another name or add a number to the end) i attempted to add a differant username and create but it keeps defaulting back to the original username and same error.

i can now register the domain after going back and refreshing but i still cant use the transfer.. it still comes up with the original Invalid TLD/Registration Period Supplied for Domain Registration error and i have followed the tutorial ?

• WHMCS Support Manager

After you enter a new username don't forget to click Save Changes first.

Regarding the Invalid TLD/Registration Period error please send a screenshot of the add new order form before submitting it and also the TLD pricing.

• 1 month later...