Undestanding the Client Profile, HELP PLEASE!

ezequi

Question

Hi,

I configured a service as a hosting plan, setting prorata billing because it´s a monthly payment that my clients do between 1st and 10th of each month..

Until here.. all ok, but.. when i go to the client profile, see parameter that i'dont understand how its works.

The parameters in question are (in Product/Services section):

First payment amount

Recurring Amount

Bylling Cicle (here i think i will select the billing interval)

Next Due Date

Can Someone explain me hoy configure this parameters and how work them... nothing tell about them in the documentation.

Waiting for help!

Thanks for all!

Eze

3 answers to this question

First payment amount - This is the first amount paid my your costumer it may be monthly/yearly etc

Recurring Amount - This is amout that your client ll pay after one cycle say after a month or a year depending upn his order

Bylling Cicle - This the payment cycle your costumer ll pay following this cycle

Next Due Date - This is next due date before this you client ll have to pay the above specified amount.

For a specific client you can edit them in the client profile and than safe these parameters.

but in general for all the new orders and clients you ll have to configure these here

Admin CP >> Setup >> Product and services

At Last!!

Tnxs again, so reading your answers i ask you one more thing:

If I set de billing cycle and cost for a product/service in settings menu, then I shouldn't set these parameters in products/services in the Client Profile if the client is associated to a service that already has defined payment cycles and costs?

And if I just import a whm account (to say) that already paid me for the month of July .. How do I make in the next cycle to not charge him with the current month prorated? Because it's not really a new account, it´s just an imported account from another system.