unlimited space and bandwidth?

joehark

Are you asking if you can setup a package in whmcs with unlimited space and bandwidth?

If so, then yes you can.

If you are asking if you can really offer unlimited webspace and bandwidth, then the answer is no, as they have not invented unlimited hard drives yet.

Dear Joe,

Even though there is nothing called unlimited space or bandwidth in hosting industry, by unlimited generally it is meant to be available for use in case the user demand increases without any further cost to it.

• 9 months later...
Are you asking if you can setup a package in whmcs with unlimited space and bandwidth?

If so, then yes you can.

If you are asking if you can really offer unlimited webspace and bandwidth, then the answer is no, as they have not invented unlimited hard drives yet.

How can this be done?

Besides the fact that you resurrected a year old thread, instead of creating a new one, I will say that the solution you are looking for is this.

Create the package in WHM using "unlimited" for the options, and then enter "unlimited" into the fields in the WHMCS product as well.

Unlimited actually does not exist, it's just offers but you are limited by the server resources (CPU Usage, RAM ... etc) , i would recommend all clients to go for Non-overselling Offers (Limited Spaces & Bandwidth) .

any web host that offers unlimited web space or bandwidth it does not offer a high quality services, because of their cheap prices, so if you want a high quality services you must pay more to get it

The hosting industry seems to be the only sector without limits.

I'm looking forward to the invention of the "unlimited pint".

Haha we've also got unlimited broadband and mobile phone data :D

I guess you could all say an all you can eat restaurant is the same as the only limit is how much you can eat.

Haha we've also got unlimited broadband and mobile phone data :D

I guess you could all say an all you can eat restaurant is the same as the only limit is how much you can eat.

True - but how many text messages can one man really send in one monthly billing period? :-P