eNom Transfer Check 1.0

Feature Requests:

1. Only notify admin when there's any change in status rather than once per run (and/or only once per day)

I'd like to run this once an hour to ensure that domains mid-transfer have their statuses updated as quickly as possible, but the admin email is sent on every run of the script. It would be nice to have the ability to both run it more often as well as not get all these notifications. Perhaps even have a command line parameter option for it like:

enomtransfercheck.php adminemail=[all|daily|changes]

2. Remove corresponding To-Do list entry for the transfer once it has completed successfully

When a domain transfer is initiated, WHMCS creates a To-Do list entry to check the status. It's a good reminder to check on the domain transfer when this addon isn't being used, but since it's now automated, the To-Do list entries just keep building up and I still have to manually remove them if I want to keep the list clean.

I'd like to see this addon remove the To-Do list entry for me (or even better, set its status to Completed) when the domain is successfully transferred.

To-Do list location: https://WHMCS_PATH/admin/todolist.php

Format of 'description' field for entries in the tbltodolist table:

Check the transfer status of the domain [domain_name]

They also have a common status for quicker filtering:

"Domain Pending Transfer"

Thanks in advance for the consideration.

Cheers,

Jordan

Hi,

1) It could be modified to accept a parameter that would instruct it to only send admin notifications when it notices a completed transfer. This would cut down on the number of e-mails that would be sent significantly I would imagine.

I will also modify its default behavior to not send e-mails when there are no pending transfers.

2) I've looked at the format of tbltodolist (the WHMCS database table where To Do items are stored) and it appears to be near impossible to remove or complete an entry automatically. WHMCS stores the info in one field, that can differ based on the default language for WHMCS.

Hi,

1) It could be modified to accept a parameter that would instruct it to only send admin notifications when it notices a completed transfer. This would cut down on the number of e-mails that would be sent significantly I would imagine.

I will also modify its default behavior to not send e-mails when there are no pending transfers.

2) I've looked at the format of tbltodolist (the WHMCS database table where To Do items are stored) and it appears to be near impossible to remove or complete an entry automatically. WHMCS stores the info in one field, that can differ based on the default language for WHMCS.

The first one sounds good!

Re tbltodolist: that's too bad. I forgot about language differences. Perhaps they have a private method to accomplish this that you could make use of. Their support might be kind enough to supply that info. Just a thought.

The first one sounds good!

Re tbltodolist: that's too bad. I forgot about language differences. Perhaps they have a private method to accomplish this that you could make use of. Their support might be kind enough to supply that info. Just a thought.

I'm afraid there is no such method...