eNom Transfer Check 1.0

Hi guys,

This is my first commercial addon and I think it will be quite helpful in making your lives easier.

eNom Transfer Check is a cron job PHP script that checks all Pending Transfers that have eNom as the Registrar in WHMCS. The communication is done using the eNom API and the addon requires no manual configuration. No more making sure to properly update the status in WHMCS, which is especially handy if you process several incoming transfers at a time :)

All you need to do is put the php file in a folder that is inside your main WHMCS folder.

Example: /whmcs/enomtransfercheck/enomtransfercheck.php

The price of this addon will be $20 and is a one-time fee. Any upgrades will be included free for life.

The first 5 people to use the promotion code 25ADDON will get it for $15 lifetime.

You can place an order here:

https://www.lcwsoft.com/whmcs/cart.php?gid=21

Please note that all orders are approved manually (to prevent fraud), so please be patient as we process your order. Normally delivery time will be within 3 hours.

Feel free to ask any questions here. I will be sure to pop in and keep and reply to everyone :)

Edited by Lawrence

Just a quick installation note, once it is uploaded, add the following cron job entry

php -q /home/<user name>/<whmcs folder>/<enom transfer check folder>/enomtransfercheck.php

If you are running the WHMCS built-in eNom Sync script (which I recommend), I would recommend setting it to run a few hours before hand.

Not odd at all.

A lot of people won't install encoded scripts from 3rd parties.

Personally, I think it's foolish. WHMCS itself is encoded, and nobody has a problem installing it. Nobody gets to see the source code for most major Windows programs, and there's few complaints about that.

I've proven myself here to be just as reputable and honest as anyone. If someone doesn't want to use my addon in its current encoded form, that's their choice.

version 1.1 will be released later today, with improved checks for the presence of the SimpleXML extension and synchronization of the Expiry Date and Next Due Date (if configured in WHMCS) with eNom. With these changes, transfers to your eNom account that are initiated by customers through WHMCS will be completely automated.

Version 1.1 has been released and can be downloaded by logging in to our Client Area.

The following changes have been made:

v1.1

- added check for presence of SimpleXML PHP extension.

- Now sets the Expiry Date in WHMCS using the domain's Expiry Date

- Can sync the Next Due Date with the Expiry Date if configured in WHMCS

- improved line formatting for e-mail clients

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just installed this and tested from the CLI. I'd like to suggest that it possibly send an e-mail with the stats that are output to stdout as do the WHMCS registrar cron tasks. I could enable e-mailing of cron outputs and /dev/null all that I don't want to receive, but generally have that disabled though.

Just installed this and tested from the CLI. I'd like to suggest that it possibly send an e-mail with the stats that are output to stdout as do the WHMCS registrar cron tasks. I could enable e-mailing of cron outputs and /dev/null all that I don't want to receive, but generally have that disabled though.

Not sure exactly what you mean. All output from the script is echo'd out, so it goes to STDOUT. From there, you can choose to configure the cron to send an e-mail, or simply discard it.

Please explain further :)

My point was not having to enable that and have to /dev/null everything but this one script. The WHMCS cront tasks generate their own e-mails with the stats when done.

Oh okay, you mean like the daily cron job? That's not a problem. It will be in the next version.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I can't buy either labeled me as fraud go figure LOL, was just thinking about getting max mind telephone verification too but when a business has phone extensions look out it fails and lables the client as fraud :(

Hi,

Please check your e-mail. I sent you a message explaining what happened and have removed the fraud status from your order.

Regards,

Lawrence

I can't buy either labeled me as fraud go figure LOL, was just thinking about getting max mind telephone verification too but when a business has phone extensions look out it fails and lables the client as fraud :(

I forgot to mention that telephone verification is only done on orders that set off any red flags (coming from possible open proxies, high risk areas, etc.). In this case, phone verification wouldn't have been done except the order was (mistakenly) labeled as coming from a proxy (when it appears to be a residential or commercial ISP account).

What I am more so interested in is something that notifies the client if the transfer failed. Does your addon do this?

No it does not. It focuses solely on automating the transfer completion step (after WHMCS has initiated it). It's possible I may release an addon for this in the future, as I prefer to apply the KISS principle to all my works.

• 11 months later...

Version 2.2 has been released. There have been numerous changes, including the notification e-mail being sent to admins now, future proofed using WHMCS SQL Helper functions, and support for sending a "Domain Transfer Completed" e-mail template to clients (template provided in .sql and .txt format for phpMyAdmin import and manual setup respectively). Recommended upgrade for all users

• 2 weeks later...

Feature Requests:

1. Only notify admin when there's any change in status rather than once per run (and/or only once per day)

I'd like to run this once an hour to ensure that domains mid-transfer have their statuses updated as quickly as possible, but the admin email is sent on every run of the script. It would be nice to have the ability to both run it more often as well as not get all these notifications. Perhaps even have a command line parameter option for it like:

enomtransfercheck.php adminemail=[all|daily|changes]

2. Remove corresponding To-Do list entry for the transfer once it has completed successfully

When a domain transfer is initiated, WHMCS creates a To-Do list entry to check the status. It's a good reminder to check on the domain transfer when this addon isn't being used, but since it's now automated, the To-Do list entries just keep building up and I still have to manually remove them if I want to keep the list clean.

I'd like to see this addon remove the To-Do list entry for me (or even better, set its status to Completed) when the domain is successfully transferred.

To-Do list location: https://WHMCS_PATH/admin/todolist.php

Format of 'description' field for entries in the tbltodolist table:

Check the transfer status of the domain [domain_name]

They also have a common status for quicker filtering:

"Domain Pending Transfer"

Thanks in advance for the consideration.

Cheers,

Jordan