Any suggestions for fancier domain registration interface?

Hi, I have set up whmcs and integrated it with my joomla! website, and things are running pretty well. I am wondering though, if I can set up a more attractive looking domain name registration interface, such as GoDaddy's or similiar, something that really grabs the viewer when they first visit my website. any suggestions appreciated! thanks

thanks for the response. I imagine many users of WHMCS set up a domain name registration module on the home page of their websites. I am not a programmer, and are there modules of this nature already made, that I can integrate into my site?

Oh cool I discovered the Integration Code under Utilities in my Admin area, which creates a nice little form for checking domains (I am using the joomla integration extension so far). I pasted both the "Domain Availability Lookup" code, and the "Domain Ordering" code into the home page of my site. They look good, but when I type in a domain and click "Go", the page just refreshes, with the search field becoming blank. Should this be forwarding to the /domainchecker.php page with the "Order Now" button appearing? That would be ideal. Any ideas on why this is not working? thanks