Why WHCMS say 6 tickets and I see only one...

santerref

Hello, my question is about the tickets fonction. When I log into WHMCS as administrator, it says that their is 6 tickets awaiting reply and when I click on this... I only see one. Is it because I have to wait for the cron job or it's something else? :neutral: I do a lot of test like contacting the support by email, etc. I never see them.

Hello, my question is about the tickets fonction. When I log into WHMCS as administrator, it says that their is 6 tickets awaiting reply and when I click on this... I only see one. Is it because I have to wait for the cron job or it's something else? :neutral: I do a lot of test like contacting the support by email, etc. I never see them.

Hello,

Well some of the reasons that this may happen is because you are submitting tickets with the same email as the admin account. Check these few things out and only choose the last option if necessary since these are just test tickets and not real customer tickets

1.) Make sure when testing you are using a domain outside of the URL for your WHMCS (Google, MSN, AOL Mail)

2.) In your Admin Panel do s system cleanup and clear the "Empty Template Cache" & "Empty Ticket Mail Import Log"

3.) if none of the above work then you can do a force cleanup of all ticket data via PhpAdmin in WHM assuming you are using cPanel on Linux

Hello, none if the above works. In the database under table tickets, I see the 6 tickets. All are open and the difference between the one that I see and the other is : adminunread = 0, did = 7

All the others are adminunread = 1,did = 8

Ok thank you I make a test and now it's working. The problem is the ticket that are opened with the whmcs "Contact us" formular. WHMCS say their is a new ticket but we cannot see it... When I send email the support@domain.tld it works.

All ticket that are not opened with the Email Piping do not work (whmcs add them but i cannot see)...

Edited by santerref

• WHMCS Support Manager

You need to make sure that your admin account is assigned to all the departments that you have setup in WHMCS. To do this, go to Setup > Administrators and ensure all the checkboxes are ticked for departments in your admin profile.

You need to make sure that your admin account is assigned to all the departments that you have setup in WHMCS. To do this, go to Setup > Administrators and ensure all the checkboxes are ticked for departments in your admin profile.

That was the problem ! Thanks a lot, everything work fine now. ;)

Hi John,

I have started to try and use the WHMCS ticket system however it says;

Access Denied

You are not assigned to any ticket departments so cannot view or reply to any tickets

But in the settings I have everything ticked.

What can you suggest please?

Thanks