Quantity discounts, proforma invoices, defining invoiceing period, translation

deesee

Hi, I'm testing whmcs and I'm trying to customize some things. I have few questions on which I couldn't find understandable solutions:

1. How can I set quantity discounts for my products?

I tried almost every possible option I setup>configurable optios>. What I need is to define ranges of products with different pricing. (e.g. 1-3 mail accounts 3 EUR/month each, 4-10 mail accounts 2,5 EUR/month each, …).

2. Is it possible to automatically sent customer proforma invoice few weeks before his prepaid service is going to end and when customer decides to pay for next period system will generate normal invoice?

3. Is it possible to charge customers for late periods? Like, back for the last 3 months.

4. I want to translate whmcs, maybe just customer’s portal. Is it possible?

Thanks

DS

• WHMCS Support Manager

1. You won't be able to use the quantity configurable option for this, instead you'd need to use the Dropdown type instead.

2. Please take a look at http://wiki.whmcs.com/Invoicing#Proforma_Invoicing.2FSequential_Invoice_Numbering

3. I'd recommend manually creating back-dated invoices so you can specify the dates manually.

4. Please review: http://wiki.whmcs.com/Language_Files