Reseller

Skeptical

I'd like to offer reseller programs using whmcs. Is this possible to do? If not, is there another addon or software that's better suited to do reseller packages?

Btw, I want to resell cpanel accounts, plesk panel windows accounts, and solusvm vps accounts.

• 2 weeks later...

So am I right in the following?

Create reseller packages in Plesk and Cpanel. Then set packages in WHMCS. Users purchase those packages to become resellers?

What about domain name registrations though?

Also, what about if I want users to be able to deposit XX dollars, and then be able to create plans at a discount, and have that deducted against their balance? This way they can create cpanel accounts, plesk accounts, vps, etc, until their balance is used up.

What I mean is, if I offer cpanel/plesk reseller accounts, how would these resellers be able to register domains for their end customers?

But I guess letting resellers add funds to their accounts would solve the above problem.

Next question is, how do I give clients a discount depending on how much they deposit?

• WHMCS Support Manager

They can't do that. Your resellers would need their own domain reseller account, just as they need their own billing system to bill their clients.

If you have a ResellerClub account, you can offer reseller accounts yourself.

Next question is, how do I give clients a discount depending on how much they deposit?

This isn't a feature of WHMCS.