adding panel integration later and other questions

sonofabit

Question

this billing software looks great! I'm been thumbing through the documentation and info about the product for the past hour or so and it all looks good so far. however I have a few quick questions I hope someone can clear up for me:

1) I noticed that I can use this software without any kind of hosting panel integration, but if I decided to add this later can I do so?

2) would there be any issues related to customers onboard before integration? for example can they from then on buy addons and have them automatically added to their package?

3) can I integrate into more than one cpanel? i will be offering windows or linux hosting on separate cpanels, dotnetpanel and cpanel/whm, and would also eventually like to integrate domain and ssl purchasing for either account. can this be done, how easily and are there any gotchas to watch out for?

4) can I really also use this for my support tickets? I don't really want my clients using their cpanel/dotnetpanel to manage their site; I'd rather have them use a helpdesk like system. is this really as full featured as it sounds (email to create/reply to tickets, auto assign to specific support people, etc)?

5) does this integrate with subscription payments via paypal? or do they have to manually pay every month/week/year?

that's all I can think of for now. I have been hosting people for years but only now am really ready to make a business out of it. if you have any further insight or suggestions, please feel free to offer them as I will be most grateful.

many thanks in advance!

1 answer to this question