Some pre-sales questions

kikloo

Question

Hello,

I am new to WHMCS and i have installed the 15 day trial version. For now i am liking it very much. I have just few small questions like to be clarified.

1. Can WHMCS handle advance payments ? For eg. clients deposits funds in advance and can order stuff later and the amount is deducted from the advance payment client made.

2. If i manually add an order for a client, how can i manually add a payment for that order in WHMCS and can i write some text about that payment so client and both know the payment details etc.

3. I have noticed that WHMCS supports Directi but how clients can manage their domains through WHMCS or they have to goto directi's customer control panel ?

For now these will be enough :)

Thanks.

6 answers to this question

1: Of course, WHMCS "Add Fund" system work perfectly!

2: You can easily create product, add order, edit invoices, edit payments terms, add client.

3: The module allow your client to modify setting via WHMCS, you only need to setup directi module with Directi API on WHMCS module setting.

It's clearly the best system on internet right now, the no real concurrence in terms of features.

• WHMCS Support Manager

1. Yes it is very easy using the Smarty templates system: http://wiki.whmcs.com/Customising_WHMCS

2. We have a module development kit available: http://wiki.whmcs.com/Creating_Modules

3. After the first 12 months you would need to pay $44.95 if you wanted to upgrade the software or contact us for technical support.

Hello,

1. $44.95 entitles me to upgrade any number of times in 1 year with tech support ?

2. Also suppose a client has bought a package and after 3-4 months he decided to go for a bigger package then how would i do the upgrade in the existing package and charge the client in WHMCS ?

Thanks.

Edited by kikloo

• WHMCS Support Manager

1. Yes

2. The client can do this themselves via the client area. No action is required on your behalf.

Of course you can do this manually via the admin area by changing the client's package and creating an invoice if you wish.