Customizing Admin Area

Astral

Hello, I personalize my admin section and I wondered whether someone knows how I can make the following thing.

Image 1 represents the sight of products/service of a customer in this moment.

Image 2 represent what I want to view after the customization has completed.

I am not a programmer so I do not know if this is possible.

What I want to know it is the variable that I must add to obtain the words "View invoice" when an invoice exist for this product.

When I click it, I would be able to view the invoice directly.

But when there is no invoice for this product nothing must appear. (Or when the invoice is paid)

Is it possible?

Thank you.

image01.jpg

image02.jpg

Edited by Astral

• WHMCS Support Manager

You can already view the invoice just by clicking the invoice ID number. You could achieve what you've got in the above screenshots but you would need programming experience to do that. The file you edit would be the clientssummary.tpl template file.

You can already view the invoice just by clicking the invoice ID number. You could achieve what you've got in the above screenshots but you would need programming experience to do that. The file you edit would be the clientssummary.tpl template file.

Sure, but I need to go to the Invoice tab, search for the proper invoice and then click on the invoice ID number.

What I want, is a way to view directly the invoice for the associated product.

(The ID at the left of the images are not the invoice ID numbers. They are the product ID number)

At the moment, suppose I have a customer with 30 hosting accounts. 20 of them have an invoice created. If I want to view the invoice for 1 hosting account, I have to check the 20 invoices to find the good one.

But if I can associate the correct invoice for the correct product beside the product itself, it would be much more easier for me.

This is why in the image 2 I want to put direct access to the invoice on the same line than the product.

Instead of the word "View invoice" I am also OK if I can put a clickable link with the invoice ID that goes directly to the invoice.

Excuse my English, I am not terrible for explaining myself. :)

Edited by Astral

Ohh... and I know I have to edit clientssummary.tpl

I already edited some of the variables to personalize my view of the admin area in this file.

But I do not know the exact variable I need to put to achieve what I want in this post.