Paying overdue domain renewals doesn't send to registar

I'm sure this is by design rather than a bug but overdue domain renewal invoices should either be deleted after due date or the payment of the invoice should renew the domain.

I've had clients paying for renewals but nothing happening.

I'm sure this is by design rather than a bug but overdue domain renewal invoices should either be deleted after due date or the payment of the invoice should renew the domain.

I've had clients paying for renewals but nothing happening.

It is by design, because of all the different renewal "grace" periods for renewal of expired domains.

When you get the renewal failure notice in WHMCS, you can then renew manually at your registrar.

I would like to see improvement in this area... We have more than 10,000 domains and 30,000 clients in our system so it is not practical to try and wade through all the notification emails for these ones and manually renew.

it would be good to set grace period per TLD inside whmcs, so that domains that are expired but within grace are still renewed by the system.

Could even set Redemption prices and have WHMCs handle redemption renewals too surely....