Trial Account Problems - Interworx

LewisSellers

Question

Hi There,

I've signed up for the 14 day Trial of WHMCS and have installed it onto our website on a subdomain.

I've setup the cronjob for the automation settings and setup the server (we are using interworx).

I have the Server setup as a default and the settings are as follows:

Hostname - The Dedicated IP of the server

Server IP - One of the IP address' used for shared hosting on the server

Nameservers + IPs all setup as needed

Server Type: Interworx

Username: (the email address I use to login to our Nodeworx Login)

Password: (the password used for our Nodeworx Login)

Access Hash: Left Blank

I've setup a free hosting account package to test everything. I put through a test order and when I completed the test order via Bank Transfer, I got to the confirmed link at the end (in my title bar) but the page was blank. My first question is, do I need to set this up myself? I tested later on and got through to a confirmation page, but I manually refreshed the page after I'd completed the order in the admin panel.

Secondly, the Site didn't automatically create the account in Interworx, has anyone any ideas why? I tried running the cron manually (by just loading the file in Safari that would automatically be run by the server), but I've had no luck.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Many thanks

Lewis

2 answers to this question

Hi There,

Quick update, I read in the Technical support thread (which I didn't realise was on here), that I can add in a 'display errors' command into the configuration file. I've done this, and the error I'm getting is:

Fatal error: Class 'soapclient' not found in /chroot/home/MYSITE/MYSITEDOMAIN/html/client/modules/servers/interworx/interworx.php on line 0

Please note that I've changed the 'mysite' and 'mysitedomain'.

Any advice would be great!

Many thanks

Lewis